Zur Schwäbischen Jungfrau is located in the heart of the city centre right next to some of Vienna’s most prestigious shops. Founded in 1720, the manufacturer soon became known for producing the highest quality table and bed linens, so much so that it became a purveyor of linens to the Habsburg court. The same level of excellence is evident in the company's products today. An enormous variety of materials is available to customers, from classic plain linen to embroidered silk. Today’s owner Hanni Vanicek and her team have been awarded the Austrian Coat of Arms award for outstanding services.